Tuesday, January 8, 2008

day 1


Had morning times blend this morning, I think it's from counter culture coffee in durham. It's good and strong. Rode my retro-bott into work, a nice commute. I can take a paved greenway more than half of the way, mostly quiet roads the rest, the exception is old garner rd. - but it's not that bad. Drank tap water throughout the day, as our filter is currently busted. It tastes "okay". Rode into town at 3, refueled at morning times, stopped at cyclelogic for a bit, then went to capitol city grocery for BEER. Got some tasgal ale by highland brewing, which is very tasty, and some butte creek revolution XI imperial pale ale, I haven't tried it yet. Rode home as it turned dark. Some old woman about right-hooked me but I saw it coming. She didn't have a clue as usual. Got home right at dark, good ride.

No comments: